Enjoy bright, high-resolution images with the white Panasonic PT-DX100UW 10,000-Lumen XGA DLP Projector. It features up to 10,000 lumens of brightness and a 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which will work together to overcome light in bright rooms and provide detail in dark areas of the image. Additionally, this projector sports an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution for viewing detailed pictures or data. It is powered by a DLP chip system with a dual-lamp design. The PT-DX100UW includes a lens with a 1.8 to 2.5:1 throw ratio that can produce images from 50 to 600"; other lens options with varying throw ratio and screen size ranges are available separately.
With VGA, HDMI, DVI-D, 5-BNC, and BNC composite video inputs, this projector supports a number of different types of external video sources. It is controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, M3, or the included IR/wired remote control.
- Vivid Color Control is designed to optimize the use of the color segment areas of the color wheel. It increases the brightness of each RGB color by minimizing the unallocated portions between the colors to create more vivid colors.
- With lamp modulation technology, the projector can control the lamp intensity for each segment of the color wheel separately, optimizing light usage and obtaining balanced color without lowering the brightness, for augmented color fidelity.
- 3D color management system
- 10-bit image processing
- Progressive cinema scan (3:2 pulldown)
- Dynamic sharpness control
- Digital noise reduction
- IP conversion
- AI scene control
- 2:2 pulldown mode
- sRGB compatibility
- Powered focus