This item can be configured as a router or wireless node. Each node in the network is able to communicate with other nodes, forming a point-to-point mesh via a separate third 5.0Hz band. With Luxul’s mesh, you have the powerful wireless performance you expect from Luxul in an easy-to-sell, easy-to-install solution. The Luxul Easy Setup App is a fast and simple way to configure your Epic Mesh system. To set advanced features, simply use a browser** to access the UI after the initial configuration is completed.
About this item
- 4x4 backhaul which allows for better communication between nodes, meaning less network congestion and faster WiFi speeds
- 8 SSIDs that can be individually named to provide you with options for setting up the network. Whether you need a separate guest network or want to keep the home automation devices apart from other network devices, you can easily do so
- ProWatch+ meaning you can remotely monitor and manage all connected devices on the network - from anywhere! Save time and money by using ProWatch and avoid unnecessary truck rolls
- Single node/dual purpose (either router or remote node operation) MU-MIMO with Beamforming / WPA encryption, DHCP, IPV6, NAT, VPN passthrough, UPnP, WAN static IP, WAN PPPoE, WAN VLAN tagging, static leases, port forwarding, DMZ, wireless guest network, band steering, client roaming, airtime fairness, adaptive path selection
- LUXUL EPIC MESH MN-10, MK-10 HAVE BEEN DESIGNED FOR HORIZONTAL PLACEMENT ONLY / CAN NOT BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER MESH KIT BRANDS AND OR WIRELESS ROUTERS, ACCESS POINTS.
|Model Name||Luxul MN-10|
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.3 x 5.3 x 1.8 inches|
1 Year Parts & Labor Manufacture WarrantyView AllClose