Enjoy bright, high-resolution images with the white Panasonic PT-DX820WU 8200-Lumen XGA DLP Projector. It features up to 8200 lumens of brightness and a 2400:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which work together to overcome light in most rooms and provide detail in dark areas of the image. Additionally, this projector sports an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution for viewing detailed pictures or data. It is powered by a DLP chip system with a dual-lamp design. The PT-DX820WU includes a lens with a 1.8 to 2.5:1 throw ratio that can produce images from 50 to 600"; other lens options with varying throw ratio and screen size ranges are available separately.
With HDMI, DVI-D, 5-BNC, and VGA inputs, this projector supports different types of external video sources. It is controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, M3, or the included IR/wired remote control.
- With edge blending, the edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance controlled.
- Color matching is designed to correct for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors.
- Digital image enlarging, along with the built-in digital zoom function, allows images to be enlarged up to 10x, horizontally and vertically. Up to 100 projectors (10 x 10) can be edge-blended at a time to create large, multi-screen images.
- Mechanical lens shutter
- Scheduling function
- Direct power-off
- 98.4' wireless remote control range
- Control device setup function
- ID assignment for up to 64 units
- Built-in test pattern
- Built-in NTSC 480i closed caption decoder
- RoHS compliant
- Theft prevention with the Startup Logo and chain opening