Optoma Technology ZW300UST Overview
Enjoy bright, clear images with the Optoma ZW300UST 3200-Lumen WXGA Ultra-Short Throw Laser DLP Projector. Its 3200 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in many cases, while its 22,000:1 native contrast ratio and WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution will help ensure that detail is clear. It has an ultra-short 0.27:1 throw ratio, which will allow you to place the projector within 2.25' of the screen to prevent the casting of shadows by people walking in front of it.
The ZW300UST has one VGA and two HDMI inputs to support a variety of devices; one HDMI input is MHL-compatible for connecting mobile devices or HDMI dongles such as a Chromecast or Fire TV. Its VGA output will allow you to daisy-chain the image to another projector or display, while the analog audio input and output will do the same for your audio. The ZW300UST has a built-in 10-Watt speaker to eliminate the need for a separate speaker system. It is controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, or the included IR remote control. A VGA cable is also included for instant connectivity.
- The 3200 lumens of brightness and 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of the ZW300UST combine to help produce bright imagery with sharp text.
- The built-in computer-free USB media player supports playback of video and audio files along with shared images and presentations.
- I/O connectivity includes HDMI, HDMI with MHL compatibility, VGA, Ethernet LAN, two audio inputs, and USB power.
- The projector's laser phosphor light source provides up to 20,000 hours of total projection time.
- Built-in 10-Watt speakers help enhance presentations with audio.
- Onboard HDMI MHL port supports a variety of optional HDMI dongles, including Optoma's HDCast Pro, Chromecast, Fire TV, & more.