Optoma Technology HD131Xe Overview
The Optoma HD131Xe Full HD 1080p DLP 3D Projector delivers 2500 ANSI lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 26dB. It features a sharp 18,000:1 contrast ratio, support for a variety of 3D formats and Full HD 1920 x 1080p native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and the lamp features a long life of up to 6000 hours. BrilliantColor technology provides multi-color processing for accurate color reproduction. The projector supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM video systems as well.
The HD131Xe offers several connectivity options including dual HDMI 1.4a inputs, a VGA input, a composite video input and more. Plus, it can project up to a 301.1" diagonal image on the wall. For added home entertainment value, the HD131Xe has a built-in 10W speaker as well. Plus, its Full 3D capability makes it an ideal partner for your 3D Blu-ray player, XBOX, PlayStation3 or other gaming console. Other features include a low 0.5W standby power consumption level, rear screen projection and support for ceiling mounting.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Native Resolution
- Brightness of 2500 ANSI Lumens
- 18,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Long Lamp Life up to 6000 Hours
- Full 3D Compatibility for Movies & Games
- Project up to a 301.1" Screen Size
- DLP Chip with BrilliantColor Technology
- Built-in 10W Speaker
- Multiple Inputs Including Two HDMI Ports
- NTSC, PAL & SECAM Compatibility