Optoma Technology W512 Overview
Enjoy bright images and high dynamic contrast with the Optoma W512 5500-Lumen WXGA DLP Projector. Its native 1280 x 800 resolution displays data and images clearly at various viewing distances, while its 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio helps enhance detail in dark images. Its 1.48 to 2.35:1 throw ratio allows you to place the projector relatively far from the screen without losing focus.
The W512 features VGA, RCA composite video, and two HDMI inputs, one of which is MHL-compatible for wired streaming from your compatible smart device. A USB port supports document reading for computer-free presentation. An optional ireless LAN adapter is available separately, which enables wireless streaming over Wi-Fi. An IR remote with a built-in laser pointer is included as an added convenience.
- Brightness of 5500 Lumens
- WXGA (1280 x 800) Native Resolution
- 1.48 to 2.35:1 Throw Ratio
- VGA, Composite Video, 2x HDMI Inputs
- VGA Output for Loop-Through
- Analog Audio Input and Output
- Dual 10-Watt Speakers
- Ethernet and RS-232 Controllable
- IR Remote Included