Samsung Reach 4.0 CY-HDS02A/ZA
- Free Shipping
Flexible, easy-to-use and low cost solution for hospitality TV management over coaxial infrastructure
• Eliminate the manual labor involved in room-by-room visits to
each guest room by using a single-location remote solution that
saves management cost
• Offer guests a way to rapidly access content with an intuitive user
• Deliver information automatically with service content through the
LYNK REACH Server
• Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) by eliminating the need for
extra equipment and staff
Manage hospitality displays using existing infrastructure
A look at the current IT infrastructure situation in the hotel industry reveals 95 percent of hotels utilize coaxial cables.
Typically, property managers enlist personnel to visit every guest room to perform system upgrades, set changes and other maintenance. Manually updating each TV throughout the property
consumes valuable labor and operational costs. A manual process requires additional equipment and maintenance, contributing to continually rising costs associated with digital TVs (DTVs) on
Samsung LYNK REACH and LYNK REACH Server are a software and hardware solution for better managing and maintaining guest room TV content. Property managers can provide a variety of information for customers and other information that the hotel wishes to provide to them through coaxial cables. The property managers can change the background, text, image or logo on the TV with user-friendly content editing tools. Plus, users can create the desired information accurately and easily by viewing the content on a full screen.
- LYNK REACH. LYNK REACH is a specialized software for hospitality environments, which provides a simplified UI and editing tool. This software solution organizes and displays content, such as hotel information, images and logos, using existing infrastructures.
- LYNK REACH Server. LYNK REACH Server is a dedicated server for using the LYNK REACH software solution, which provides a flexible UI. REACH Server provides a straightforward way to manage several hundred hospitality displays remotely from one central location.
LYNK REACH is designed exclusively for hospitality businesses to help create more cost-efficient room display management.
LYNK REACH Server is a dedicated server for using the LYNK REACH software solution, which provides a flexible UI. REACH Server provides a straightforward way to manage several hundred hospitality displays remotely from one central location. Typically, properties must upgrade TV firmware and deliver content updates and channel mapping changes by deploying personnel throughout the site. Staff members use cloned USB devices to update each room display one at a time. LYNK REACH interface is designed to display content on in-room screens and provide PC-based content management for hotel personnel. In-room screen content includes hotel information, weather, and marketing messages for guests. The interface helps content managers readily edit and manage information and at the same time be able to provide content through the REACH Server. With remote upgrades using the LYNK REACH Server, staff members can eliminate service limitations and interruptions, leaving them more time to deliver customer services.