RadioRA 2 wall-mount designer keypads provide homeowners with a simple and elegant way to operate lights, shades /draperies, motorized screens, and many other devices.
RadioRA 2 keypads feature large, easy-to-use buttons, plus a unique backlit engraving option that makes the keypads readable any time of the day or night. The keypad buttons are rounded, allowing engraving to be displayed at an upward angle, increasing readability.
Replacement Kits are available in a variety of colors and with custom engraving to clearly identify each button’s function. The flexible design of the keypads allow the color, number of buttons, and the configuration of the buttons to be changed after the keypad is installed.
Use only Lutron Designer (Claro or Satin Colors) wallplates. The mechanical design of the keypad is NOT compatible with non-Lutron wallplates. Wallplates are sold separately. Lutron Claro and Satin Colors wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment.
- At the press of a single button, lights fade ON or OFF to desired levels and shades/draperies open or close to desired positions
- Light levels and shade/drapery positions can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the raise/lower buttons
- Programmable to select scene or room preset levels or positions
- Adjustable backlight intensity
- IR receivers at the front (-W5BRLIR only) and back (all models) of the keypad allow for the use of an IR remote for line-of-sight operation (front) or IR repeater kit integration (back)
- Configurable Raise/Lower selection
- Last Button or IR room/ scene (default) - devices controlled by the last button pressed or last IR room/ scene selected will raise/lower
- Double-tap - devices controlled by a double-tapped button will raise/lower
- Prepaid engraving included. Redeemable for one engraved Replacement Kit
- Wall plate sold separately