Klipsch 5.25" White 2-Way In-Ceiling Loudspeaker - IC-525-T
The IC-525-T packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly, UL-2043 and 1480 certified loudspeaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer. IC-T Series speakers have been included in a number of major installations nationally, from Bloomingdales in New York City to the Ron Jon Surf Shop in Orlando. The two-way IC-525-T features a 5.25-inch woofer, and a titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 3.5-inch round modified XT Tractrix® Horn for smooth response with constant directivity. A Tractrix port design helps to provide deeper, fuller bass with less compression and distortion, while a new, more compact design simplifies low ceiling mounting. For distributed line applications, the IC-525-T features a 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located under the speaker grille. The IC-525-T is shipped complete with a tile bridge for installation in a suspended ceiling or wherever additional reinforcement of the ceiling material is required.
- Wider, shorter design to fit low ceilings; multi-tap transformer
- 70-volt, 100-volt, or 8-ohm operation selectable via front baffle switch
- Tractrix Port design for deep bass with less compression
- Wide dispersion Tractrix® Horn tweeter with XT technology for clear sound in any location
- Designed to mix and match with Klipsch CA-T speakers
- Frequency response: 65-20k Hz +/- 4 dB
- Power handling: 65 watts (16.5V) cont.
- Q: 4.5
- Sensitivity: 89dB 2.83 V/1M
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms, min 4.2 ohms when switch is set to 8 ohm position
- Transformer taps
- 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W
- 100V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- Maximum acoustic output: 104 dB @ 1M
- Coverage angle: 105 degrees
- Directivity index: 6.5 dB
- Transducers: 5.25" woofer and 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 3.5" round XT modified Tractrix Horn
- Enclosure tuning: Vented via a Tractrix port
- Input connections: Terminal Strip
- Thru Hole Width Diameter: 9"
- Width Diameter: 10.75"
- Depth: 8.313"
- Mounting Depth: 8"
- Cutout Diameter: 9.125"
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Klipsch Group, Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product will be free from defective materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase, subject to the limitations below. This warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace the product. Except as limited below, if this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, KGI, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, KGI at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. In some cases, modification to the mounting surface may be required where a new model is substituted. KGI assumes no responsibility or liability for such modification. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, you must return the product to the dealer from which it was purchased with your original receipt.
- This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product arising, in whole or in part, from improper installation, storage, transportation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, unauthorized repair, modification, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with KGI’s instructions.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products with altered or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from Klipsch Group, Inc. or an authorized dealer.
- This limited warranty terminates if the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers this product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for defects or damage caused by installation or repair performed by any person or entity other than a Klipsch authorized installer or dealer.