Maxell has reclaimed their projector line and released it’s first new model, the Maxell MP-WU5603 6000 ANSI Lumens WUXGA Laser projector. The Maxell MPWU5603 is practically maintenance free with 20,000 hours of lamp life and designed for 24/7 continuous use. The Maxell MPU5603 is very versatile for different types of installations with it’s lens shift and 360 degree projection and portrait capabilities. Expect the highest quality image even with ambient light with both 6000 lumens of brightness and 1,500,000:1 contrast ratio. This projector can be used without a computer via USB stick or other USB devices. When buying the MP-WU5603 from a Maxell Authorized dealer such as Officewonderland you will be provided a 5 years manufacturer warranty free of charge to protect your investment.
- WUXGA Resolutions, 6,000 Lumens
- 3LCD Laser Projector
- 1,500,000:1 contrast ratio
- 20,000 hours expected light source life (normal mode)
- HDMI 2 Inputs (1 shared with MHL)
- Perfect Fit 2
- High Dynamic Range (HDCR2)
- 360° Installation
- 16 Watt Internal Speaker
- 5 Years Warranty
Features at a glance
- Long Life 20,000 Hours Laser Light Source: Light source combines blue laser diodes and phosphor which can achieve over 6,000 lumens. The projection image is bright and clear, with vivid colours. Since lamp replacement is unnecessary, maintenance cost is reduced and by not using mercury lamps, the projectors are eco-friendly. Plus, Hitachi’s unique cooling system can achieve a low noise level of 36dB. The life of the light source is approximately 20,000 hours at normal mode but by using other modes which reduce the brightness or operation period, its life can be extended up to 50,000 hours. These mode settings can be used for different purposes depending on the application of the projector.
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colours of projected images are the actual colours of the objects they represent.
- Aspect Zoom: Aspect Zoom makes the maximum image size on the screen while keeping the aspect of the image.
- HDCR2 (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colours of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. The recent enhancement to HDCR2 achieves not only auto tone enhancement but also auto colour enhancement. This results in clear and vivid images even in bright rooms.
- Cloning Function: Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning not only saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory, it saves countless hours in setup and installation.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS and Android applications offers projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL5G wireless adapter.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default names.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally, there is also a slideshow and video function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the Maxell MP-WU5603 projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL5G). The adapter supports IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- 360° Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360° and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
|Speakers||16 W Mono|
|Audible Noise||37.0 dB|
|Lamp Life||20,000 hrs|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 (WUXGA)|
|Image Size Diagonal||30" - 300"|
|Inputs||HDMI x 2 VGA x 2 Component Video x 1 Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1 3.5mm Stereo Audio x 2 RCA Audio (L/R) x 1 USB Type A x|
|Outputs||VGA x 1 3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1|
|Data / Video Signals||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Digital Keystone||Horizontal & Vertical|
|Throw Distance||31" - 619"|
|Unit Weight||18.7 lbs.|
|Lens||f = 19.8 - 33.9 mm, x 1.7 manual zoom and focus|
|Projector Methods||Front, Rear, Ceiling Mount, Table Top|
|Lumens (ANSI)||6000 ANSI Lumens|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19.9" x 16.7" x 5.3"|