Epson H706020 Overview
The Short-Throw Projector Wall Mount from Epson is designed to be a classroom mounting solution for a PowerLite 520, 525W, 530, 535W, or BrightLink 536Wi short throw projector used in combination with an interactive or standard dry erase whiteboard. When the projector is attached to the wall mount, there is less shadow interference and glare. The wide mounting plate and telescopic extension arm offer convenient and flexible installation, while the vertical and horizontal adjustments provide easy image alignment.
- Reduced shadows and glare when used with an Epson short-throw projector
- Easy installation using one or two wall studs
- Telescopic extension arm supports a throw distance from 27 to 47"
- Vertical and horizontal alignment
- Pitch, roll, and swivel adjustment
- Included protective covers conceal cables for a clean finish
Epson H706020 Specs
|Throw Distance||27 to 47" (68.6 to 119.4 cm)|
|Dimensions||11.7 x 36.6 x 12.2" (29.7 x 93.0 x 31.0 cm)|
|Weight||24.3 lb (11.0 kg)|
|Package Weight||31 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||37 x 12 x 11"|